Thursday 5 March 2020

New technique and Tips video over at the Master Stamper program


In case you weren't aware, I am a team member on the Creative Team over at Master Stamper.  What is Master Stamper I hear you ask??  Well its a fabulous site where you can view tutorials and ideas to help you improve your stamping skills.  I work with Ann Clemmer from the US, and Pip Todman from the UK, and together we each contribute some fabulous projects and inspiration each month.  You can read more about it HERE.

Over the years a lot of my followers here have expressed a wish to be able to attend my classes but they are unable to do that for various reasons... the most common one is that they live far away, possibly even overseas. Well Master Stamper is a great solution!  I create my tutorials so that I am teaching various skills and showcasing ideas.... and hopefully it will be the next best thing to actually being here!  So you might find it a great way to connect and learn.  If that sounds like you, be sure to check it out! It doesnt matter where in the world you are, you can be part of the Master Stamper program and take advantage of all that it offers.

The picture above is just a "Sneak Peek" of this week's project..... and I hope you will love it as much as I do!

I hope to see you over on Master Stamper!

Linda D


No comments: