Tuesday 3 March 2020

Video Tutorial: Beautiful Backgrounds with the Flowering Foils paper (Part 1)



Today is the day that we see even more SALE-A-BRATION items added to our selection!  I'm excited about quite a few of these items, and I cant wait to show them to you!  Today I want to showcase the gorgeous new speciality paper called "Flowering Foils".  It is beautiful! And I love that you can use it in so many ways.  I've made a video to show you one of these techniques... sponging with sponge daubers.

Over the coming days I'll show you a couple of different techniques that work well with this lovely paper. But to see how to make the lovely card you see above, click the picture below:




The Flowering Foils DSP is available as a free gift with purchase when you place an order of $90 for any Stampin' Up! products.  But be quick because this deal will end on March 31st 2020.  To see the other SAB items to choose from click HERE.

No comments: