Saturday 29 February 2020

Video Tutorial: Sponged Poppy Birthday Card





I am loving all the poppy products in our latest catalogue!  They are so versatile as you can use them for all kinds of occasions.  Today I have made a video to show how I made this Poppy card that was on my Facebook Page last week... and a couple of people said it would be good to see a tutorial on it. So here it is. 

The card in the video uses Daffodil Delight ribbon (instead of the gold) and I also used one leaf die instead of two... but otherwise it's the same card.

If you are in Australia and would like to purchase any of the products you see in the video then head over to my Online Store... items can be shipped straight to you for a low postage cost anywhere in Australia!




Enjoy the video... just click the picture below.


No comments: