Saturday 22 February 2020

Video Tutorial: Sparkly Edged Umbrella card


How cute is this card?  Its quick and easy to make up, and it uses something NEW!  The rainy background paper, and the flowery umbrella are both parts of our new Pleased as Punch DSP..... available now as part of our Co-ordination Product release!  The paper is only $20 (aud) for a pack of 12 sheets... and the designs match a number of our punches which makes them super useful.

Here I used the Umbrella builder punch to cut out the umbrella itself, and then I cut a second umbrella from Silver glimmer paper.  I layered the glimmery umbrella behind the flowery one, so that the edge just shows underneath.  I think it looks really cute!  The sentiment and umbrella handle are both stamps from the stamp set called "Under my Umbrella", which you will find in our current 2020 Mini Catalogue.  Or you can also find it by clicking the SHOP NOW button on this page - which takes you to my Online Store.  Everything you see here and in my videos is available in the store.

Here's a quick video to show you how easy this card is to make:



And i've also included a product list below... (Click on an item if you wish to check it out further or to make a purchase)


Product List

No comments: