Monday 17 February 2020

Video Tutorial: Forever Blossoms card with Markering and Sponging techniques


Hello everyone!  Im excited to share this card and video tutorial with you today!  This one comes together quite quickly, and the effect is so soft and beautiful!

I've used products from the Parisian Blossoms suite and I think you will agree its beautiful! These products are available in our Online Store and you can find them in our gorgeous new 2020 Mini Catalogue.  I'm going to let the video do the talking today so click on the picture below to view it.



I really hope you enjoy it.  Any questions please feel free to contact me

Linda D

1 comment:

Carmen in Australia said...

Beautiful card Linda looking forward to seeing a lot more of your beautiful creations. Many thanks Carmen from Port Lincoln SA