Monday 3 February 2020

Timeless Tulips in Blues



You might already know that I moved house in January, and so I've had a slower start to the year business wise.  As a result my catalogue launch parties were delayed to this month (February).  I held my first one last weekend and the second one will be this coming weekend. At time of writing this I still have a couple of spots left if anyone would like to join us.  The new craft studio is almost completed... just a few tasks left to do.  But its at a stage now where I can hold classes and events!  Its a lovely space to work in... as soon as it is completed I'll post some photos for you.

My card above is one of my launch projects.  I LOVE the Timeless Tulips stamp set, and best of all it has a matching punch to make your cards super easy!  Don't you love that!!!


My colours are Pool Party and Pretty Peacock.  I co-ordinated the stamps with the Parisian Blossoms specialty DSP and some of our new White Seam Binding ribbon.  I've included a product list below should you wish to purchase any of these products for yourself - just click on the item that you want.  Products are delivered straight to your door for a low postage charge.

Enjoy the cards and I'll be back with more for you soon!

Linda D



     Product List



No comments: