Tuesday 11 February 2020

Peaceful Poppies card



Last week I held my Peaceful Poppies product class and we made 3 gorgeous projects.  i really loved them... and Im pretty sure the girls who came to class did too.

The card above was my final card on the day.  I created the background on Pool Party cardstock, and stamped poppies from the Painted Poppies stamp set in Pool Party ink for a subtle look.  The striped piece is from the co-ordinating Peaceful Poppies DSP.  I stamped the multiple poppy stamp onto a piece of Shimmery White cardstock with Stazon ink, and then coloured the poppies themselves with Poppy Parade ink and an aquapen.  Then I used Pool Party ink around the flowers.



I've included a full product list for you below.

I hope you enjoy this card.  Stay tuned for more projects and upcoming video tutorials.

Linda D


Product List

No comments: