Friday 6 March 2020

Well Dressed stamp set for awesome masculine cards (and its free!)




Hello my crafty friends!

Today I used my new "Well Dressed" stamp set for the first time... and this card you see above is the result.  The "Well Dressed" set is one of the new Sale-A-Bration offerings that has been released this month, so this set is a free gift with purchase when you spend $90 on an order.  I am really loving ALL of our new releases this month.... we really have some gorgeous free products on offer!

For this card I paired the stamp set with the "Country Club" DSP also available in our current Mini catalogue.  If you dont have either the Sale-a-Bration or Mini catalogues here in Australia, please contact me and I will send them out to you free of charge.  I think you will love them!



It might easier to see in the close up picture above but I also used the Subtle 3d embossing folder for the blue background.  This one of my favourite folders but it makes such a difference to the finished card.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Timeless Tulips stamp set.  I fussy-cut the tie itself and popped it up on dimensionals to make it stand out.

I've included a product listing below should you wish to purchase any of these items.  Just click on the item that you want and you'll be taken to the Online Store to finalise your purchase.

Thanks for visiting my blog and checking out my card today! Happy stamping!

Linda D



Product List


No comments: