Friday 23 March 2012

Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue Launch dates - and a Sneak Peek!




Hello everyone... well it's THAT time again. I am just a little bit (ok a LOT) excited about the new Mini catalogue that will be released on the 1st April, and I cant wait to show you some of the awesome new products that we will be playing with. Which is precisely what I intend to do at the upcoming Mini Launch. I have two dates planned....

Sunday 1st April, Girl Guide Hall, Niagara Park. 1.30pm. The hall is right next door to Niagara Park Public School, just behind the Scout Hall. This is our first time at this location, so please contact me if you need further directions.

OR

Tuesday 3rd April, My house @ Narara, Address details are available when you book in. 7.30pm

At both events you will have the opportunity to make 3 projects, and there will be prizes and lots of socializing occurring. All materials and refreshments are provided, and the cost is $15 to attend. For launch events I ask that you pay your $15 to secure your booking.

Please email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com if you would like to join us. If previous events are any indicator, then you will need to be quick, because Launch events book out quickly. First in best dressed.

And yes, this card is made with nearly all brand new products... we will be making this one at launch so I hope you like it! I am in love with the new Edgelits and Framelits, and the matching stamps are just to die for. And the new pleated ribbon?? Love love LOVE

I just know you will too. :-) xx

No comments: