Sunday 18 March 2012

Who wants to make some cards with me? A few spots left in my upcoming classes...




I still have a few spots left in my upcoming Stamp-A-Stack and I thought you might like to see one of the cards we are making. At this SAS we will be making 6 cards - 3 each of two different designs - and the theme this time is Sympathy or Get Well cards, and Thank you cards. The one you see pictured here is my Sympathy card this time, but with a change of sentiment you could also make it a Get Well card.

I still have a couple of spots left in each SAS... here are the dates:

Tuesday 20th March @ 7.30pm

or

Thursday 29th March @ 11am.

The cost to attend is $15, and you will make 6 cards for your card stash. All materials and light refreshments are provided.

I hope you enjoy looking at this card as much as I enjoyed making it.

Linda xx

No comments: