Tuesday 20 March 2012

Still a couple of spots left at tonight's class....



I do still have a couple of spots left at tonight's class if you have yourself a free night. This is the second of the two cards we are making. I wanted to use the SAB Everyday Enchantment paper because it's almost my last chance to do so! This year's SAB promotion will end next week.. and this beautiful paper will never be available again (nor the matching stamps).. and I have to say Im just a little bit sad, because I have loved using them so much! But dont worry, I wont be sad for long.. cause just wait til you see what's coming on the 1st April! Lots of yummy stuff to show you. :-)

If you would like to come along tonight, the class starts at 7.30pm, and is held at the Central Coast.. I can give you the address location when you book in. We will be making 6 cards, and all materials are provided. To reserve your spot, just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com and let me know.


In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the card. I deliberately tried NOT to use Pool Party Cardstock(I've used it so much you might all be getting just a little bit tired of it?)and instead I picked out some of the other colours in the paper. So we ended up with Vanilla, Soft Suede, Poppy Parade and Pear Pizazz as the main colours. It gives this card a different feel.. which is what I was after. I used the Postage punch and the Poppy Parade Poly stitched ribbon... although the Lace trim looks great with this if you are going for more of a Vintage feel.

Hope you like it xx

No comments: