Saturday 31 March 2012

Last Day....

http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif


Well this is it guys! Today is the very last day of both SAB AND our Summer Mini Catalogue. That means that you should grab your mini catalogues (or Click HERE to see one) and make sure that there is nothing that you intended to get, but didn't quite get around to it. Many items in this mini will never be seen again, and everything in the SAB catalogue will never bhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gife available again. I am still taking order until 9pm tonight 31st March... either by phone or email. My email address is lindastamps@bigpond.com

This also means that this is the last day to join Stampin'Up as a demonstrator at the special price of $249. And right now you also get a free stamp set of your choice (any value) on top of that... but this is the last day. Joining is super easy.. you can join through my Demonstrator website HERE by clicking on the "join Now" tab and filling in the online form. Or you can contact me and I'll talk you through it. Seriously.. there is NOTHING to lose with this deal, and everything to gain.. because with http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifthe free stamp set, the current kit is worth almost $700!!! What an awesome deal is that???

This isnt just the last day of the catalogues, but for us demonstrators it's also the last day of the Stampin'Up year. I have had a great year.. thank you to all my wonderful customers and team who are not only awesome to work with, but many of you I call my dearest friends. It's all about sharing. At the risk of sounding very theatrical, this is where I cant help but think of our Stampin' Up "Statement of the heart, which reads "To love what we do, and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments.. in THIS we make a difference". THAT's what its all about!

I am posting a final SAB card today.. this one was my Workshop card this month. It's an easel card.. of course I will have a lovely new workshop project next month :-) so if you have a workshop booked, you will get to see it!





Enjoy the card and I'll be back with lots of new stuff soon!

Linda H
xx

No comments: