Sunday 4 March 2012

These colours make me happy.....




Something about these colours just makes me happy! Today's card uses the "Elementary Elegance" stamp set (a free set from our Sale-A-Bration Catalogue) and the delectable SAB patterned papers (from the same catalogue). This is one of the birthday cards we made at last week's Stamp-A-Stack. Like it? Just a simple one, but lots of fun to make. Click HERE if you would like to see the SAB catalogue.

I'm about to update my class schedule. I have scheduled a project class for next week, which is an "explosion box"... I know everyone else has made them, but I never have! So I'm figuring that a few of my customers wont have made them either and it's a great project for a class. I'll pop a photo up on my next post in a day or two. The classes will be Tuesday 13th March @7.30pm and Wednesday 14th March @ 11am. The cost for this one will be $25... all materials and light refreshments provided.

This weeks class is the Masking technique. The evening class is completely full, but I can still squeeze two more people into my day class at 11am on Wednesday 7th March. The cost for technique classes is $20.

Email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com if you are interested in attending any of these classes. Classes are held on the Central Coast of NSW, and we do all kinds of techniques and projects... some involve lots of stamping and others less so.

In the meantime enjoy today's card, and I hope you are all feeling inspired as we head into Autumn :-)


Linda xx

No comments: