Friday 30 September 2016

3D stamping AKA Shadow Stamping with the Frosted Medallions from Stampin'Up!



It's becoming clear that this Frosted Medallions stamp is one of my favourites from this year's Holiday catalogue!  I love that it works so well with a range of techniques... and today I am using it with the 3D or "Shadow Stamping" technique.

This technique works best with a medium shade of colour... so not too dark, and not too light. All the medium colours - greens, blues, pinks, purples... it doesn't really matter, but you need a reasonable amount of depth to pull off this technique.  The colour I've used here is "Delightful Dijon" (one of our current Incolor range) and it forms the shadow whilst the Whisper White ink is stamped over the top.

I'm actually doing this techniques as one of my classes next month... if you'd like to come along and learn how to create it yourself, the details are here:

October Technique Class
3D Stamping AKA Shadow Stamping


This month we are going to have a lot of fun playing around with this strikingly effective technique!  Learn how to make your stamps look like they are popping off the page!

Tuesday 18th October @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 19th October @ 11am

Cost is $25 and all materials and refreshments are provided. 

Classes are run here on the Central Coast (NSW) and I use products from Stampin'Up Australia which are all the highest quality.  Address details are supplied when you book. For my current class schedule click HERE.......I'd love to see you at class.

And to book your spot click HERE!


Linda x

No comments: