Monday 19 September 2016

Petals & Paisleys Copper Embossed



I am having so much fun with the new Petals and Paisleys suite... and its perfect for simple and effective cards. The sheet of copper-embossed paper I have used on this card is a sheet from the Speciality DSP pack.  The background colour is Dapper Denim, and the copper embossing is simply divine.  I've added the panel to a Crumb Cake background and then used Versamark to stamp some of the shapes from the Paisleys & Posies stamp set. A small strip of Copper Foil paper sets off the edge of the paper, and I also used Copper Embossing powder on the sentiment.

If you like this card then its easy to reproduce!  Below are the supplies I used...... if you are in Australia you can order them here through my Online Store.  Have fun!


Product List

No comments: