Sunday 1 December 2019

Video Tutorial: Gorgeous Christmas gift card holder



I dont know about you, but sometimes I feel like its a bit underwhelming to give someone a gift card.  Or possibly a little impersonal. Well here's a way to make it really personal.... by packaging it in this gorgeous gift card holder that you made yourself.  Im so happy with this project!  I made it with my stamp club girls this past month, and I thought that it would also make a great YouTube tutorial.

So here it is.... because the full instructional video is quite long I also made a shorter version for those that just wanted to see it made, but didn't need measurements and such.  You can choose which one you prefer to watch. 

Have a fabulous day!!!

Linda D

Full video (with instructions and measurements):




Speedy version:


1 comment:

Sharen Tremblay said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing. Love, love this.