Sunday 22 December 2019

Video Tutorial: A Very Australian Christmas card!


I made this card a week or two ago, and finally today I found a little time to make a video tutorial on it.  We are currently in the middle of moving house, so to say things are chaotic is an understatement.  So its not really surprising that my video went a bit pear-shaped today too!  I was almost at the end, and suddenly I lost my audio... no idea why.... so the video ends a bit abruptly!  BUT the basics are all there, and i hope you enjoy it anyway!

Here is the tutorial:



I've included a product list of the items used below. You can purchase from this product list by clicking on the products that you want.  Or you can visit the ONLINE STORE.  There's also a great range of bargain items in the Clearance Rack.... so head to the store to see that too!

Enjoy the card! I've loved sharing my projects and my tutorials with you again this year, and you can bet you'll more designs and inspiration in the new year!  Love to you and your families, and be sure to check back for more ideas.  (And SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel so that you don't miss upcoming tutorials too!)

Merry Christmas!


Product List


No comments: