Tuesday 31 December 2019

Watercolouring Tutorial with the Parisian Blossoms Suite


Hello everyone and Happy New Year!  Its the very last day of 2019 and so I wanted to wish you an amazing year ahead!

This week its my turn to do the tutorial over on the Master Stamper site!  Each month myself and my colleagues Ann Clemmer and Pip Todman produce weekly videos so that you can learn new techniques and ideas, and see what's new!  This weekend its my turn and so I decided that it would be nice to do a watercolouring tutorial, and show you some of my tips to get great results with this favourite technique. I've given you a little sneak peek of the card we will be making in the picture above... but Im not showing the full card because that's just for Master Stamper members!

If you would like to know more about the Master Stamper program click HERE.  I love this program and I think you'll love it too. Stay for a few weeks, a few months, or as long as you like! You can cancel the membership at any time.

So if you would like to learn how to watrcolour with me, join Master Stamper this week!  My video will be up on the weekend, but there are well over 250 videos from Ann and Pip too!  Its a fabulous wealth of information!

A very happy new year to you all..... see you in 2020!!!

Linda D

No comments: