Tuesday 28 June 2022

Better late than never... the June Tutorial Bundle is up featuring Hues of Happiness!

 



Each month I am privileged to be part of a fantastic group of demonstrators who put together a tutorial bundle.  We each submit one project to be part of the bundle, and I have to be honest and say that this collection is so worthwhile!  The result each month is a fabulous offering of projects with measurements and full step-by-step instructions.  This tutorial bundle is available to purchase or I offer them free with an order that month.  At the end of the month I go through and send one to each customer who has placed an order of over $60 with me. 

This month (June) our bundle features the beautiful Hues of Happiness suite of products.  I know you will love all the bright happy colours and enjoy creating with these products. Or use whatever products you have on hand!

If you have placed an order with me this month (June) over $60 you will automatically receive the bundle at the end of this month.  Or you can purchase it (using the big great button below) for $25.

PURCHASE NOW


Here is the sneak peek at my own project for this month's bundle:



I hope you love this bundle and I will have another coming up soon!

Linda D

No comments: