Friday 17 June 2022

Video Tutorial: White Ink and Multicoloured stamping tips


 


Hello friends!

And here we are at another weekend.  As always we have fun on my Friday night Live video tutorials that run each and every Friday night.... and tonight's video was no exception. 

We covered a few things tonight.... we played with yet another White Ink technique, and I got to use a brand new Embossing folder called "Cascading Ruffles". Doesnt that sound delicious??  You can see the result in the above photograph. 

We also played with a set that is soon to be discontinued.... Flowing Flowers. Here in Australia it is also discounted by 10%.  I showed how to colour it with the "Direct to Rubber" marker technique, and also with blending brushes. Both turned out really cool I think. 

I've popped the link to the video below.... I'd love you to let me know what you think!




No comments: