Monday 20 June 2022

Video Tutorial: Tips and Tricks for making an easy Diorama Card

 


It's no secret... I do love a good diorama card!  I've been making these beauties for a lot of years, and every time I do I fall more in love with them. Today I have tweaked a previous design, and made it a little slimmer on the sides. But the 3d effect is still there... as you can see in the pictures I have included in this post. 


It looks like these cards are a lot of work... or possibly difficult... but I promise you they are actually very easy.  Just 3 pieces to make the main "bones" of the card, and then you decorate it however you like. In this case today I have used the gorgeous "Happy Forest Friends" suite of products, but you could use any sets you already have.  Ideally though, you are looking for products that allow you to create a scene... just like the one I have created here. 

For all the measurements plus some tips and ideas I have made a video to show you how to create your own diorama card.  Click on the video link below, and enjoy!

Linda D





Product List

1 comment:

Denise Dalke Heredia said...

Linda,
Love your diorama card. I will have to try my hand at this! Thank you for making it so easy!

Have A Good Day!
Denise Dalke-Heredia