Friday 3 June 2022

Video Tutorial: Let's play with the Lighthouse Point bundle


 

Hello friends!

In my Friday night live video tonight we played with a brand new set.  It's called "Lighthouse Point" and I saw a training demonstration with this set recently.  Which meant then I wanted it for myself.... and tonight was my very first play. The card we made is the one you see above..... and I was really happy with it for my first attempt!  What do you think? 

(Note: the birds are from the "On the Horizon" stamp set - which is about to retire! So if you love it but dont have it, head over to the Online Store and grab it now!)

If you would like to see me make this card you can watch the replay of the video by clicking the video link below. There's a bit of chit chat at the start so to see just this card you can go to the 24:00 minute mark and see me make it. 

Enjoy!




No comments: