Thursday 9 June 2016

Floral Boutique Suite from Stampin'Up - its exquisite!



I had my first play with the beautiful Floral Boutique Suite this week. Well the stamps and framelits anyway... I have yet to crack open the DSP pack and Washi Tape! But Im sure they are not far behind!  Even though the suite features Night of Navy as its primary colour, for this card I used the new "Dapper Denim" blue instead. Just because I love that new colour. Which is as good a reason as any, right??

The stars of the suite in my mind are the intricate framelits.  They cut beautifully, and look amazing in so many ways!  For this card I just used them very simply. I cut the smaller lacy piece in white, and then cut the edge and adhered it to my card.  I added the stamps and paper strips and that was it! Super simple but sooooo effective!

I'm actually running a class this month with this suite to show you several different ways to use the products.  Here are the details:

Floral Boutique Suite
Dates:
Tuesday 21st June @ 7.30pm
or 
Wednesday 22nd June @ 11am

Cost is $25 but if you buy the Bundle then your class is free :-)

Its a beautiful suite of products!

Product List

No comments: