Tuesday 21 June 2016

More Stamps Please! An awesome deal for June!




Don't you just love a great deal? I do!

Its no secret that the very best deal with have is the Demonstrator Kit. At only $169 for $235 worth of products of your choice, its a fantastic deal at any time. But right now in June, its an even better bargain.... for only $169 you will receive that same $235 worth of products PLUS you get to choose ANY 2 STAMP SETS on top of the kit, at no extra charge!  Depending on which sets you choose out of our new catalogue, that could be worth quite a lot to you!

Plus when you consider that Stampin'Up allows you to earn extra income doing what you love, and can help you put extra dollars in your pocket... we are talking about something very special.

I can tell you that after nearly 10 years as a demonstrator with Stampin'Up! that they are an awesome company to work for and with.  I love being a demonstrator, and it has brought so much into my life - friends, creativity, travel (just to mention a few) - that I cant imagine my life without it!

If you like the sound of this and would like to find out more please CONTACT ME.  Or perhaps you've been a demonstrator before and have been waiting for the right time to join SU again... well now is the time!

Don't forget that this offer expires at the end of June, so contact me soon!!

No comments: