Friday 17 June 2016

TGIF Challenge card - Moroccan Nights stamps and matching DSP!



Its been quite a while since I entered a challenge and I came across this one on Instagram and thought I'd give it a go.  I simply adore the new Moroccan Nights stamp set and matching Moroccan Designer Series Paper.... it is completely divine. The patterns carry me away to dreams of mosaics and tiles and pots.  Just so lovely to work with!

Here is the sketch that I used to design this card:


To see more cards using this sketch (or to find more challenges) visit the TGIF challenge site HERE.

This card is one of the creations we will be making at my NEW CATALOGUE LAUNCH on Saturday 18th June @ 2pm.  To book yourself a spot at the launch click HERE and let me know! For more information about the launch click HERE.

4 comments:

Mercedes Weber said...

Love how you used the stamps & matching paper! Thanks for playing along with this weeks TGIF Challenge!

Rochelle Blok said...

What a fabulous card Linda!!! Such gorgeous colours and I love the big medallion stamped in the background. Pretty! Thanks for playing along this week at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Great set to use for this sketch and love the rich color combo you chose. Thank you for playing along with #TGIF Challenges this week.

Unknown said...

even your nails match the card! beautiful card Linda! Love the color combo :) Thanks for playing along at TGIF!