Saturday 11 June 2016

The set I HAD to have... Flourishing Phrases from Stampin'Up!



Each time Stampin'Up! release a new catalogue I go through and look to see which sets and products I love. And each time some become favourites almost immediately.  I try to split my catalogue purchases between what I think my customers will love (and what will sell) and what I love just for me.  And today you get to see my No. 1 "must have" set.

You see, I am a sucker for flourishes. In fact there are a couple of beautiful flourish images in the new catalogue. But today I am showing off the one i was most drawn to... its called "Flourishing Phrases" and both the stamps and framelits immediately appealed to me.  It's one of the more expensive bundles in the catalogue but I didn't let that phase me LOL. Nope I just knew I needed to own it.  But the fact that I got most of it paid for with Hostess Benefits made it a no brainer :-)

Above you see the first card I made with it. Looking forward to making many many more :-)

Product List



4 comments:

Anonymous said...


Beautiful card. Do you share the details of the card, cardstock and ink colors? What else you use, if someone wants to buy the products to make this card.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hello! Yes, I usually do... I must have been in a hurry on this occasion! The cardstock is Rich Razzleberry (base) and crumb cake. The ink colours are Always Artichoke and Rich Razzleberry. I've also used gold foil for the accents. So actually its quite a simple card, but this set sure makes it easy :-)

Cindy said...

Hi! I saw a repin of this card and I just had to come tell you how beautiful and elegant I think it is. Really beautiful design.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thank you so much Cindy.... that is lovely of you to take the time to comment x