Tuesday 28 June 2016

Video Tutorial: Making an Elegant card with the Detailed Floral Thinlit dies from Stampin'Up!




How beautiful is the new Floral Boutique Suite from Stampin'Up!  I love it all!  But today I am focussing on the Detailed Floral Thinlit dies...... they are deceptively easy to use, and make you look very clever indeed!

The card you see here is actually super-simple. When I posted it on my Insta account, it got way more "likes" than I usually receive on one of my cards. I think that's because of the gorgeous intricate design. Here I paired it with a Silver Satin ribbon, and that really was all it needed!

If you'd like to see how easy it is to make your own, click on the video link below....




Here are the products from the Floral Boutique suite...


Product List

No comments: