Wednesday 27 June 2018

Alaska Achievers Blog Hop - NEW PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT!


Welcome to this month's Alaska Achiever's Blog Hop!  Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.  I am excited to be hopping again with some of our other achievers this month.  We are all getting pretty excited as right now its just 3 weeks until we sail from Seattle to Alaska with Stampin'Up on their annual incentive trip.  SOOOO EXCITING!  Im excited about visiting somewhere I've never been, excited about our new Holiday catalogue (which will be revealed to demonstrators on the trip!) and excited to see all the surprises and fun that Stampin'Up have planned for us.  But you know what I'm most excited about?? Seeing so many of my awesome demonstrator friends from all over the world!  There is so much affection between the wider demonstrator group, and I just cant wait to see them!

At the bottom of this post you will find a list of all the Blog Hoppers this month... click the names on the list to visit each blog.



So as we have just released the new Annual Catalogue, we are showcasing new products for our Bloghop this month.  And I wanted to highlight one of my absolute favourite new things... its the Stamparatus! The Stamparatus is our new Stamp Positioning tool and I am so excited about all the new things it can do... and learning more all the time!  Today I've made a little video to show you the "Wreath Technique".... just one more Stamparatus idea.... and its SO COOL!  The card you see above has been made using this technique.... and let me tell you that there is NO WAY I could possibly line up all those stamps so perfectly without it!  Its not the first video I have made with the Stamparatus so if you would like to see more ideas, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you can learn even more about it.

Here is the video:



And here is the list of blog hoppers this month.... just click the name below mine to continue the hop.  I hope you find lots of ideas and inspiration.... and I'll see you again next month! (And check back next month when I will be updating my photos from our trip!)

Linda D



No comments: