Wednesday 6 June 2018

My number 1 top selling NEW CATALOGUE PRODUCT from Stampin'Up Australia



Its been an amazing week with our gorgeous NEW CATALOGUE from Stampin'Up!  It went live last Friday, June 1st, and beautiful new products have been snapped up with glee by my customers!  I know its early days, and over time things can change, but right now there is one clear winner... one item that everyone wants!

Can you guess what it is???

Yep, its the absolutely gorgeous Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut DSP!  If you somehow missed this in the catalogue then I'd be grabbing my catalogue again and checking it out on pages 39 and 189.  The truth is that the catalogue really doesn't do this beautiful paper justice.... but I can promise you that EVERYONE that has seen it in real life has been blown away by how beautiful it is!


In the pack there are 2 different designs of the paper (as shown) and 4 sheets of each (so a total of 8), and it retails for $24.25.  There are so many different ways to use it!  Like on my card today... I've simple chopped up pieces of the all-over design to add to my card front.  It does require you to fiddle around a little with your scissors, but I can promise you that the results are TOTALLY worth it! The other sheet, with the card front panels can be easily cut with your trimmer.




I made a litte video to show it to you a little better, and to give you some tips and ideas for using it:



If you'd like to order some of this gorgeous DSP (or any other Stampin'Up product) for yourself, then head to my ONLINE STORE.  All you need is your credit card... items are shipped to you anywhere in Australia!

Enjoy!

Linda D



No comments: