Monday 11 June 2018

Rooted in Natures and Wood Textures make a perfect pair!



Since its release at the beginning of this month I've been using the "Rooted in Nature" bundle a LOT.  I liked it since I first saw it, but now that Im actually using it I am super happy at how versatile it is.  Some sets lend themselves to lots of different types of projects... and this is one of those.  Masculine cards, birthday cards, just because cards and even Christmas cards... you can do so much with this gorgeous bundle!

And the framelits have an extra bonus because there are 12 dies in the set, but 3 of these are actually embossing dies, rather than cutting dies.  I used them on my card today to do the detail on those gold leaves... I cut the leaf shapes with the dies and then added the detail with the embossing dies. You dont need any special equipment to make that happen.... you just run them through your Big Shot as per usual.  So this makes it even more versatile in what you can do!



(Even though its not part of the suite I used the Wood Textures DSP today on my card because it goes so well with it!)   Here it is if you havent checked it out before:




Other products in this lovely suite include a pack of 4 different coloured twines, some gorgeous Leaves Trinkets (in both silver and copper) and the lovely Nature's Poem DSP... and a cardstock pack to match the DSP.  You'll find these gorgeous items on pages 142-144 of your new Annual Catalogue from Stampin'Up!

I've included a product list below should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself.  I just love them, and Im sure you havent seen the last of them for a long while yet.  :)


Here are the items in the Nature's Poem suite:

Product List

No comments: