Sunday 3 June 2018

Rooted in Nature and the Stamparatus... Perfect Stamping at our Launch yesterday!


Yesterday I held my first launch from the New Catalogue... and I have to say it was a great day! I had a great group of awesome ladies that came along and crafted with me... and we made some very cool stuff. This was also my first event to make a full card using the brand new Stamparatus that is now available from Stampin'Up... (you can get one in my ONLINE STORE if you think you need one too!)

By the way, if you missed my launch yesterday don't worry... I am holding a second launch next Saturday 9th June @ 2pm.  Only 3 spots left at the time of writing this!  Click HERE if you would like to  email me to book your spot! 

I am ABSOLUTELY LOVING this new tool... and yesterday I really understood for the first time how it is going to change the way I prepare for classes!  Usually I get people to stamp their image (in this case the tree), and then they have to go to the Big shot and cut it out.  Not anymore!  I was able to cut a bunch of "blank" shapes with the Big Shot when I was preparing for the class. Then in class they just had to stamp on them.... and normally there is no way I would do this.  Its just too challenging to ask people to stamp precisely onto a die-cut shape... especially one this intricate.  What are the chances that a full class of people would mess up stamping on that die?? Pretty high! And thats not a lack of skill on my attendees' part either... its really hard.

Not anymore!  The stamparatus makes this sooooo easy... and I ended up with a full class of ladies with perfectly stamped AND die-cut trees!  Sooooo cool!  Want to learn how?? Im running a Stamparatus basics class on the following dates... the cost to attend is $25.

Dates:
Tuesday 12th June @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 13th June @ 11.15am


Even if you don't own a Stampartus positioning tool, and are just curious as to what its about, come along and see for yourself!  We won't be able to cover every technique in this class, but we will go over all the basic techniques and I think you are going to love it!  Click HERE to email me your RSVP!

The other Stamparatus technique on this card is the "Hinge-step technique"... and i've used it to do the background stamping of the sentiment. I think this is fabulous.. especially for masculine cards!

I've included a Product list below to all the items I've used on this card.  I hope you love it! Dont forget to click the SHOP NOW button to order any of your Stampin'Up products from our BRAND NEW CATALGOUE! Enjoy!

Linda D

Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00



No comments: