Saturday 1 September 2018

5 More days til our gorgeous new Holiday Catalogue and this gorgeous Dashing Deer bundle!


Yep Im at it with Reindeers again.  I LOVE the Detailed Deer framelits that match the Dashing Deer stamp set (together they are known as the Dashing Deer Bundle).  And I think you will see a lot of this guy in particular... I call him the "Flying Reindeer".... probably he is meant to be leaping, but I think he could be flying too.....

I've added some other Holiday Catalogue goodies on this card too.  The background paper is the gorgeous Joyous Noel Speciality DSP.... if you look closely you should be able to see the copper foil accents in this paper!  I think it will be hugely popular!  My circle is cut from the new Glimmer Paper pack... I used Tranquil Tide.  And the background stamps and sentiments are also from the Dashing Deer stamp set.  Its not a tricky card to make at all, but all these elements fit together so well!

Keep checking back for more sneak peeks before the catalogue goes live.... and dont forget I have my catalogue launch on the 8th @ 2pm.... I still have a couple of spots left right now!

Dont forget that the new Holiday catalogue will be LIVE on the 5th September!  I cant wait to play with all the new stuff, and you are going to love it too!

Linda D

No comments: