Monday 17 September 2018

Bakers Boxes are perfect for gift giving this Christmas!



If you are looking for an easy but beautiful way to give gifts this Christmas (especially gifts of the baked variety) may I suggest our gorgeous Bakers Boxes??  These boxes are food safe to house all your baked gifts (think cupcakes and cookies!) as well as anything else you might care to put inside.  They are easy to decorate and personalise, and you get 8 of them in a pack for only $12.25 so they are economical too.

I decided to leave my box white in today's example.  You can of course colour them with spritzers and re-inkers, but I kept mine simple.  I used the gorgeous Merry Merlot and Copper reversible ribbon to tie around the box, and cut snowflakes from my Copper Glimmer paper with the Blizzard Thinlits die. The circle is from the Joyous Noel DSP, and the word "Merry" is from the Merry Christmas thinlit set.  We made these at my launch recently, and I also added a shortbread star cookie (wrapped in Cello) in the box, and they looked great!

I have included a product list below should you wish to order any of these items for yourself... just click on what you want to be taken to the Online Store where you can browse through lots of gorgeous products.  And if you are in Australia, your items will be delivered to any Australian address for a low postage charge.

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact me!

Linda D

PS Although my ribbon and paper share has officially closed, I can still offer a couple of leftover shares so please get in touch if you would like the last available spots! Open to Australian customers only!


Product List



No comments: