Wednesday 5 September 2018

No more waiting... its TODAY! Our new Holiday Catalogue products are available!


Today is the day!  From now you can order your Holiday Catalogue products!  And what a gorgeous catalogue it is... so many things to love!  I had hoped to post even more completed projects over the past few days, but instead I've been at the hospital with this character:


Dont you like our fetching hats??  The good news is that he is home now, but minus an appendix!  Lucky you dont really need those things anyway!

It reminds me again how fortunate I am to have a job where I not only make money doing what I love, but when needed I can take time off to look after my family.  Im the boss, so days off are never a problem!  I am SO GRATEFUL for Stampin'Up and the flexibility and freedom it allows me to have.  Seriously if you have EVER thought about being a demonstrator, it is truly a remarkable way to earn money.  And I've just realised I am 2 days away from my 12 year anniversary with them!  Hmmm... I might have to do something special on my Facebook Page for that..... make sure you stay tuned!

So instead of crafting Ive been being a mum.  Which means I haven't been posting much either.  Hopefully he goes back to school next week and things will get back to normal!  If ever you are checking here and wondering where I am, might I suggest that you like or follow my Facebook Business page, or my Instagram account.  I do tend to post in those places more often than here, and even some things that don't end up here at all.  You can even order your products through the Facebook Page if you choose.  But the most important thing is just to connect somewhere... Ill always try to post what is new whenever I can. 

Here's a card I did for classes this week... because of everything going on, I kept the cards really simple.  That way my prep time is less, and my ladies still loved them! Who says cards have to be complex to make an impact?  Definitely a case of Less is More! 



I hope you enjoy it... if you are coming to today's class you'll be making this one today too!  

Enjoy!

Linda D

No comments: