Monday 10 September 2018

Still spots at our Shimmer Paint classes this week!



Ok... so its no secret that I do love a bit of bling.... sparkly shiny goodness does it for me every time!  So I am definitely celebrating the return of shimmer paints in our new Holiday catalogue... we did have these a few years ago, and I was very sad when they retired them.  You can imagine my excitement at them not only returning, but now we have never before seen colours! We have Champagne and Frost White, as before, but we also have gold and copper!  Woohoo!

So today my copper shimmer paint has been getting a workout with this card.  For those coming along to my Shimmer Paint technique classes this week, you will be making this one.  Its a fairly straightforward card to make... but the shimmer definitely gives it a "wow" factor!  And the Merlot glimmer behind the sentiment, as well as the Copper/Merlot ribbon doesn't hurt either.... i am LOVING all the gorgeous embellishments and accessories in this catalogue!  The only thing I am sad about is that its really hard to capture all that shiny goodness in a photograph.

(If you'd like to see it better there's a little video of it over on my Facebook business page which shows off the shiny shiny better)

If you would like to join us for class this week you will find the details below:

Evening Class - Tuesday 11th September @ 7.30pm

or

Daytime Class - Wednesday 12th September @ 11.15am

We'll be making 3 projects together and you'll learn some cool ways to use those gorgeous shimmer paints! Cost is $25 for technique classes.

Please click HERE to email me if you would like to attend!   Or email me if you would like me to send you a new Holiday catalogue for free!

Linda D

No comments: