Thursday 13 September 2018

Video Tutorial: Shimmer Paints in any colour you choose!



At my technique classes this week I featured our gorgeous new Shimmer Paints, and showed some different ways to use them.  So today I thought I would share one of those techniques here on the blog, and have also created a new YouTube video tutorial to show exactly how to do it.  For this technique we are colouring the shimmer paint, and I've also used that coloured shimmer to highlight the fabulous embossed wreath on this card.  Its actually very simple and the video isn't long... so click on the video link below to check it out.

While you are there please subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you won't miss any future video tutorials that I post, and you can also go back over lots and lots of different tutorials that I have posted in the past.  I love creating these videos for you!  Be sure to let me know what you think!



Enjoy today's tutorial and this cute card.  Dont forget that if you wish to purchase any of the items you see, you can order them through my Online Store... just click the SHOP NOW button above.  Products are sent directly to you, anywhere in Australia for a low postage charge.

Linda D

No comments: