Sunday 9 September 2018

Christmas Elegance in Black and White with the Dashing Reindeer bundle


Black and White probably isn't an obvious choice for Christmas, but there is certainly something very elegant about the combo..... and I REALLY wanted an excuse to use that Delicious Glittered black ribbon and new Black Foil!  So this card came into being...

I used the new Tin Tile embossing folder for my background... here I've embossed Champagne Foil with the folder, and then grabbed my Stazon black inkpad and rubbed it over the embossed surface for a vintage look.  It also highlights the design beautifully! I then used my Scalloped Tag Topper punch to create the central tag, and used the long floral stamp from the Dashing Deer stamp set to create the floral "stripes" towards the bottom of the tag. How gorgeous is that new black glittered ribbon? And it holds its shape when you tie it, so its super easy to use!  The reindeer was cut with one of the reindeer shapes from the Detailed Reindeer thinlits... and I used our new Black Foil for this... if you are trying to find it in the new Holiday catalogue, you will find it on the Halloween page towards the back.  In fact, the new glittered ribbon is on the same page.  I quite often use Halloween items for Christmas and other occasions.... you just have to think outside the square!


I've also included a product list below... if you wish to purchase any of these items just click on what you want and you will be redirected to my Online Store.

I had a lot of fun creating this card.... and it was also one of our projects at my catalogue launch yesterday!  Did you miss the launch?  Dont worry... I'll be posting some Youtube tutorials in the coming days, as well as doing some Facebook Lives over on my Facebook Business page to showcase new products.  So there are lots of opportunities!  And if you live in Australia, and would like a Holiday catalogue sent to you, just message me, and let me know.

Enjoy today's card.... I'll be back with more real soon!

Linda D


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments: