Monday, 31 October 2016
New Online Class: November Cookie Cutter Cards!
Cant make it my classes but have always wished you could? Well here's your chance to attend this Online Class with these 4 beautiful projects featuring the Cookie Cutter Bundle.
I've been working on this class for a little while and am excited today to offer it to you! This class is a little different to what I have offered in the past online and I wanted to step you through how it will work. Remember that my Online Classes are available to Australian customers only.
You can see the cards we will be making in the picture above.... and it includes a video tutorial for the Double Z-Fold card with the teddy bears. I love making these! All the projects you see above you will receive the paper pieces, cut, scored and ready to go! Just like attending an actual class, but in the comfort of your own home.
For this class you will need to have two particular items... the Cookie Cutter Bundle (stamps and matching punch). When you order these you will use the Online Class Hostess code MQBP747V (set up specifically for this class) to make sure that you are then enrolled in the class. By using this code, you are telling me that you have purchased the Bundle and want to do this class.
Although the Cookie Cutter bundle is the only thing I am saying needs to be purchased to do the class, I am assuming you have certain other items... for example.. your own adhesive and scissors. We will also be using some items that are recommended, but as you may have these or similar in your collection, you do not have to buy these to receive the class, but you are likely to get the best results if you do use them. For example, this class uses a Real Red inkpad. You might already own this, and I don't require you to purchase it to enrol in the class. But as this red matches the paper you will be using, you will get the bet results if you use this colour. So there is a small list of "Recommended Items" to complete the work, but you don't have to buy them now.
What if you already have this bundle?? No problem! Simply order products to the same value ($61 or more) and use the same hostess code. I will assume you have the bundle already, and include you in the class list.
CLASS SIGN UP DATES: OCTOBER 31st to NOVEMBER 14th, 2016.
Here's what you get:
All paper supplies for your 4 projects - cut and ready to use (these will be mailed to your supplied mailing address)
Video tutorial for each project - these will be sent to your supplied email address. Video links will initially be exclusive to class attendees.. i won't make them public on Youtube for at least 6-12 months.
Here are the steps to enrol:
1. Go to the Online Store and log in with your email address (or "Create Account" if you've not used the store before) You need to make sure I am selected as your demonstrator, and DO NOT tick the box that says you don't wish to be contacted by Stampin'Up as I won't be able to see your name, address or other details to send the supplies you need.
2. Once you are in the store you will be able to use the headings on the left to negotiate. You can either type the name of what you want into the search box, or visit the Holiday Catalogue heading, and then click the Holiday Bundles heading. You will see the Cookie Cutter Bundle appearing there... select this.
3. If you wish to add to your order above the bundle you are welcome to do that of course. Simply use the "continue shopping" button to add more items as necessary.
4. Check out and make sure you have added the host code! For this class only it is MQBP747V. Payment is by Credit Card. Postage is $5.95 to anywhere in Australia right up to approximately $120. After that, postage is 5% of your order, whatever the total might be.
5. Once you have submitted your order with the code, I will receive an email telling me you have ordered the bundle (or equivalent items) and then I will add you to the list of attendees.
6. I've prepared supply packs with all the pre-cut papers you will need for these projects (just like attending a real class in my studio!) and these will start to be mailed out in the week beginning 7th November. A second and final round will be sent in the week beginning 14th November. Video links will also be sent to attendees on those dates and are exclusive to those who sign up for the class.
7. Enjoy and make these gorgeous projects!
If you have questions please contact me and let me know!
Items required to purchase to enrol: The Cookie Cutter Bundle $61(aud) Item no. 143493
Recommended items if you don't have them already:
Real Red Ink 126949
Soft Suede Ink 126978
Black Ink (any black will do, but I used Memento ink which is 132708
I used Clear Blocks B, D and H but you might be able to get away with smaller ones if you don't have those.
Dont forget to use the code MQBP747V or you won't be enrolled!
Class is available to Australian Customers only.