Thursday 20 October 2016

Merry Tags Shaker Card!


Who doesn't love a shaker card?  And the "Merry Tags" framelit dies really lend themselves to this style of card.  I think a few of these for extra special friends at Christmas would be lovely! 

I embossed the crumb cake background with the Pine Bough textured embossing folder.  Then I added my shaker - I cut a piece of acetate (our Window Sheets) to the same size as the circular tags so that I could add the green Mica Flakes in behind.  I have found shaker cards so much easier to create now that we have the new Foam Adhesive strips available.  I've included a full product list below so that you can have everything you need to create your own shaker cards if you wish. 

I'm thinking a video tutorial on how to create this shaker might be in order... what do you think??

Here's a close up of my shaker ornament.....



Product List

No comments: