Friday 21 October 2016

Video Tutorial: Merry Tags Copper card




If you've been following my blog for a while you will know that I am currently having a love affair with black and copper.  I just adore the way these colours work together and the dramatic look they create. For today's card I used just a few elements to keep it relatively simple, but again the effect of black and copper together creates such a dramatic look.

I've included a product list for you below, and thought you might like to see a quick tutorial of how I put this card together. If you are in Australia and need to order any of these products, you can speak with your StampinUp demonstrator, or if you don't have one already, please feel free to order your products through my ONLINE STORE.

Here's the Video tutorial:



Product List

6 comments:

Carolyn Dieleman said...

Beautiful card and well demonstrated, Linda. Thank you.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks Carolyn! I really appreciate that!

Daria said...

Your card is stunning. Thank you so much for the video showing how you made it.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks Daria.... my pleasure. Im making this card again in a class tomorrow :-)

Unknown said...

I watched the video about the copper card and was so disappointed. I could figure out how to cut and put the card together but you never showed how to get the light effect behind the ornament. If you are going to make a tutorial then show all the steps of the sample card.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hi Dawn, So sorry to disappoint you further but the "light effect" is simple the reflection from the lamp I used to take the photo! Foil is really hard to photograph! Thanks for commenting though, copper is a beautiful medium.