Saturday 15 October 2016

Stitched with Cheer Project Kit Class - make 18 cards!




As you might know, I am a big fan of the project kits by Stampin'Up.... and it seems that many of my customers are too, as these items are very popular.  And why not? You get nearly everything you need to create all kinds of things, and today I am showcasing the "Stitched with Cheer" project kit because I am going to be running a class with this kit.

The cards are lovely, but my favourite thing is that you also get matching envelopes... how cute are they??



These classes are awesome value... I usually only charge a few dollars more than the price of the kit, and you will receive not only the kit but use of my supplies, access to the matching stamps, full instructions and refreshments... and of course great company to create with!  Its only $45 for all that... and the kit itself is worth $42.

For me to order all the kits and supplies I need, I will need you book in to this class by Thursday 20th October.  Click HERE to message me.

Alternatively you can just come and make the 3 different designs for $25, without receiving the kit.

Here are the dates:

Tuesday 25th October @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 26th October @ 11am



No comments: