Tuesday 4 October 2016

Moroccan DSP for an exotic look ... and this month Stampin'Up Australia is having a DSP promotion!


I don't know if you have been noticing in homewares and furniture stores... that Moroccan designs are currently all the rage!  From bedding to ceramics, these beautiful intricate designs are to be found everywhere.

So it makes a lot of sense that Stampin'Up chose to include them in this year's Annual catalogue as a suite..... Stamps, Papers and washi tape feature gorgeous Moroccan styling, and if you haven't used them yet you are in for a treat!  You'll find them on Pages 66 and 67 of our Annual catalogue, and I've loved them ever since I laid eyes on them.

This month Stampin'Up is offering a buy 3, receive 1 free promotion on selected Designer Series Papers, and I am very happy to see that the Moroccan papers are included. (I also made sure i picked up some of the offered Christmas papers at the same time)

I've included a product list for you below should you wish to order your own... don't forget that ordering is super easy, and it can be delivered to your door, anywhere in Australia!

Enjoy today's card and I can promise you lots more projects this month that feature our gorgeous DSP packs!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00


No comments: