Monday 17 October 2016

Flourishing Phrases makes beautiful Christmas Cards!



Here's something I love... repurposing things! Whether its around the house or elsewhere in my life, I just love it when you get multiple uses out of stuff, and even better when you can get uses for something beyond what was intended. So the idea of using non-Christmas stamps for Christmas really floats my boat!

Today I used what is probably my favourite set out of our Annual Catalogue to create a Christmas card. Its not a Christmas set at all, and yet... change the colours and add a Christmassy sentiment, and voila! A Christmas card! Well I think so anyway....

I used the 3d stamping (AKAShadow Stamping) technique for this card... and we'll be doing lots of that in my 3D stamping technique classes this week!  Still a few spots left if anyone is interested in joining us. I use products from Stampin'Up Australia, and my classes run on the Central Coast. If you are interested... click HERE to let me know you are coming along.  Address details are supplied on booking.  Class details are below, and you'll find more classes on my Class and Event Schedule tab at the top of this page.

Tuesday 18th October @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 19th October @ 11am
Cost is $25 and you will go home with several projects you made yourself with this lovely technique!

I hope to see you at a class soon!

No comments: