Tuesday 11 October 2016

Inspiration is everywhere! Where do you find yours??



Some days it can be hard to get inspired to create. Whereas on other days, it literally jumps out at you!  Like yesterday when I went to use this pack of tissues...... and I thought... what a lovely simple design.... hey! I could recreate that!!!



So I did! I've used the Vintage Leaves from Stampin'Up and the colours are Dapper Denim and Marina Mist, but really you could use any co-ordinating blue to get the same kind of look. And I also embossed several leaves with Silver Embossing powder to provide a bit of sparkle  

I've included a product list below should you wish to make a similar card for yourself! (If you are in Australia, and wish to purchase any of these items just click on what you want and you will be redirected to the Online Store.  Items are shipped straight to you!)

Have fun with this design!

Linda x

1 comment:

facsmom said...

Love it! I like the cool colors side of the color wheel so this is right up my alley!