Monday 24 October 2016

Getting into Project Life




It has been said that our generation is the most photographed generation of all... and yet it has also been said that in 10 years it is unlikely that there will be many photos of us at all!  Why? Because we have so many digital images of ourselves on our devices that we don't think to have them printed out and we don't value them the way we once did with actual film. (You can read more about this trend HERE)  Both Scrapbooking and Memory Keeping seek to change this!  

Personally I go between both traditional scrapbooking and Project Life.  I might still create a traditional page with a special photo (or photos) but when I need to catch up and move FAST, then its Project Life to the rescue for me! 





I have another of my Project Life classes coming up this weekend and you're invited!   You might know that I love the process of documenting life events big and small.... and I use both traditional scrapbooking and Project Life to achieve this. In fact i started my whole Papercraft journey when I discovered Scrapbooking back in around 2004.... who knew where it would lead for me?   One of the things that I love the most is the fact that Scrapbooking (or Memory Keeping) helps me focus on the things that are really important, and it is so rewarding to get those photos OFF my phone, camera and computer, and into albums to be enjoyed and experienced all over again. 


Here's a video to help explain when Project Life is about.....




This class is for anyone who:

  • wants to find out what Project Life is all about
  • has tried PL before but is after some new tips
  •  and ideas
  • Wants to have time to work on your pages
  • Wants to check out some of the NEW kits from our newly released catalogue!


Come along and learn more about this awesome Memory Keeping system. If you have photos on your phone or computer, lets get them OFF there and into albums to enjoy them.  The class will be $15 and includes instructions and tips, use of all my Project Life materials and accessories, plus 2-3 page protectors to work with. All materials and light refreshments provided. You just need to bring your own 6"x4" photos you wish to work with.... usually around 20 photos is a good number.  

To book in click HERE 

No comments: