Thursday 17 March 2016

Life is a Beautiful Ride! Nostalgia and fun in one stamp set!



How much fun is the Love Bug in the Beautiful Ride stamp set? For me it brings back memories of childhood. We owned one of these (although it was a white one) when I was little, and it was the car in which my mother used to drive me to school.  When I was 6, my brother came along, and I remember travelling in our little VW to school and all the teachers coming out to gaze at him sleeping in the back seat.

Unfortunately it had a tendency to catch on fire in the engine (which was at the BACK of the car, where normally the boot would be) so it didn't stay in our family very long after that!

Still its a fun memory for me!

Do other's share my nostalgic feelings for this little car?  The stamp set is called "Beautiful Ride" and it has some great sentiments in it for all kinds of occasions.  I love the "retro" feel of it!  I also used the "smudged line" stamp as the road below the car, and stamped this in Crumb Cake ink.  I've included a product list for you below.

If you are in Australia and you would like to order any of these or other products, just click below on the product that you want, OR you can click HERE to visit the Online Store.

Enjoy today's card and I'll be back with more for you soon.

Linda D xx

Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$17.00

No comments: