Thursday 24 March 2016

Welcome to the Mediterranean Achievers Blog Hop..... this month's theme is "Wedding Dreams"


 You might have noticed I haven't taken part in this blog hop over the past couple of months.... mainly because I was pretty busy getting married myself!  So this month's theme is so up my alley that I almost feel like it is cheating!  And not only cheating, but also showing off.  It gave me a great excuse to work some more on some of my Wedding photos in my Project Life album.



I actually posted some of my 6"x8" album pages a few posts ago.... those ones I am giving away as gifts.  Today I am showing a couple of my 12"x12" pages... these ones are for me :-)  Because the photos themselves are so nice I haven't added a lot of embellishments to the pages... I've kept them very simple. I've used a combination of the "Love Story" card kit and the "Memories in the Making" speciality card collection... which is one of our free Sale-a-Bration products.  I think the two work so well together... especially as the wedding colours of grey and silver work with both of those kit choices. In particular the "Memories in the Making" kit has lots of white embossed cards that you can add any colour to!  So it always co-ordinates!



The only other product I made use of on these pages is the Silver metallic tape from the Metallic Glitter Tape pack.... and yep, that's another SAB item!



If you are in Australia and would like to purchase any of these products its easy to order! You can use the "Shop Now" button on this page or you can click on the item you wish to purchase below.  If you are interested in coming along to my next Project Life class let me know and I'll notify you when I have a date!


Product List






6 comments:

Bec Ross said...

Congratulations Linda, I'm so happy for you. The photos are beautiful.

Zoe Tant said...

Beautiful wedding layout. Zx

Lüftchen - Anja Luft said...

Lovely wedding layout! Congratulation Linda!

~ Cynthia said...

Congratulations Linda - What a lovely way to capture your memories! Glad we got to hop together this month. Have a wonderful Easter and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

Angela Westland Australia said...

Great Layout Linda, you have done an awesome job. Angexx

Sabrina said...

Beautiful layout!!