Saturday 19 March 2016

Video Tutorial: The easiest Easter Box ever!



Could this be the easiest box ever?  Maybe!

In fact I almost feel like it's a pretend box..... it just involves two strips of paper and a couple of tools.   But the end result is that you can put something inside so it does actually classify as a box!  


I would love you to subscribe to my Youtube channel so that you keep up to date with my video tutorials. I'm trying to be a bit more regular with them this year.... would love to be doing one tutorial per week, but sometimes it stretches out to a little longer than that.  But I promise there are more to come!  I enjoy making them, and I love it when you comment or like my videos too. 

Click on the video below to view it, and enjoy!  Any questions, please ask.... or to order products click the "Shop Now" button.  



Here is a list of what I used if you wish to purchase your own. Of course you might choose different coloured cardstock or different patterned paper.  NOTE: if you are in Australia, and ordering these items before the end of March 2016 you will also receive a free SALE-A-BRATION item for ordering over $90 worth of product!

Product List

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hi Linda, I love your cute little box, thanks for sharing, Cheers Anna.

Anna said...

Hi Linda, I love your cute little box, thanks for sharing, Cheers Anna.