Friday 18 March 2016

Thank you for your Online Orders! Flowering Fields is so versatile!



I've been creating Thank You cards today.  Each month I send thank you's (including a small gift) to those customers that purchased through my online store (to read more details about how this works click HERE) and this month I am using the Sale-A-Bration stamp set called "Flowering Fields".   Sale-A-Bration is coming to an end on March 31st so I'm using them while I can!

I stamped the flower images onto Crumb Cake cardstock in Versamark ink, and then heat-embossed them in White. I sponged Crumb Cake ink over the top of the images and then coloured them with Markers. I used some of our gold Metallic Glitter Tape folded over the top of the card (yep, thats another SAB item).  The "Thanks" sentiment is from the "Sunburst Sayings" stamp set.

Here's what they looked like on my work desk:



These came together really quickly (which is great when you have quite a few to make!)  If you would like to order the supplies to make some for yourself, I have included the product list below. To place an order click on the item you want, OR you can use the "Shop Now" button to go to the store as well. Ordering online is EASY.... and it comes directly to your door, anywhere in Australia, for a small postage charge.

Enjoy and feel free to CONTACT ME if you have any questions at all!

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: